A Beautiful New York Wedding!

I don't believe that many photographers can say "I knew them when...". This photographer can! In 2005, I was lucky to meet and work with Amber (Wedin) White on a production in NYC. Not only did I learn how to be a better stage manager by her example, I also became her friend. Shortly after that, Amber met Jake. And the rest, as they say, is history.

A year ago, Amber & Jake not only asked me to attend their beautiful wedding weekend, but to photograph it. I was honored. I will have to admit, during the ceremony I had to keep telling myself "there is no crying in photography" when I started to feel the tears well up.

There were so many beautiful and fun moments in those two days at the Full Moon Resort. Amber & Jake were surrounded by 75 of their family and closest friends. Take a look at their celebration...



Congrats Amber & Jake!

Comments

  1. Wow. Thats great! Amber is gonna love this! Such a cute song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love this!!!! Thank you so much Kate, not only for your great friendship, but also for capturing memories so beautifully we will never forget!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts