Emily - Kate DeCoste 2014 Senior Model



 Introducing Emily:


my school: bishop neumann
my hometown: wahoo
my nickname: willie
my favorite candy: twix
my favorite drink: lemonade
facebook or twitter: twitter
favorite website: twitter
my dream job: physical therapist/pop star
first crush: kyler weist
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: winning a gold medal at state dance
my favorite song: It wasn't me by shaggy, girl on fire by alicia keys
the person i most want to meet: ashley tisdale
my favorite things in my closet: vans or yoga pants
something you always have in your purse: camera
my goal after high school: have fun and go to college!
my hobbies: speaker/dancer/swimming/soccer/singing in the shower
the last good book I read: something blue
when i grow up i want to be: a mother
my favorite dessert: cheesecake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: going to london
one thing no one knows about me: i take things seriously
my friends would describe me as: giggly, cute, friendly

 








Comments

Popular Posts