Michaela - 2014 Senior Model!


Introducing: Michaela


my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Fremont, NE
my nickname: Mickey
my favorite candy: Kit-Kat
my favorite drink: Starbucks' White Chocolate Mocha
facebook or twitter: Both
favorite website: Pinterest
my dream job: Broadway Actress or Professional Pop Singer
first crush: Austin Woita
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Everything I have done so far
an unusual talent i have: Choreographing dances fast
my favorite song: Skyscraper and On my Own
the person i most want to meet: Demi Lovato
my favorite things in my closet: Yoga pants & leather jacket
something i always have in my purse: iPod & headphones
my goal after high school: College, great relationship, nice job & have fun!
my hobbies: Sing, dance, draw, music, speaking & acting
the last good book i read: What Happened To Goodbye
when i grow up i want to be: An Actress
my favorite dessert: Bread Pudding
what i'm excited for my senior year: London in summer of 2013
three things no one knows about me: I write, can't cook & very outgoing
my friends would describe me as: Bubbly








Comments

Popular Posts