Tymber - 2014 Senior Model!


Introducing: Tymber

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Raymond, NE
my nickname: Tymber Noodle
my favorite candy: Skittles
my favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
facebook or twitter: Twitter
favorite website: Instagram
my dream job: Open my own Salon offering hair, nails & makeup
first crush:  Andrew Vech
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Ranked 1st in class
an unusual talent i have: I can swing dance
my favorite song: Why don't we just dance
the person i most want to meet: Josh Turner
my favorite things in my closet: Miss Me jeans & sun dresses
something i always have in my purse: Comb
my goal after high school: Go to college & become an accountant
my hobbies: Riding horses, fishing & playing softball
the last good book i read: The Catcher in the Rye
when i grow up i want to be: Important.  I want to make a difference somehow
my favorite dessert: Brownies
what i'm excited for about my senior year: The reality of growing up
my friends would describe me as: Awkward, organized & silly









 

Comments

Popular Posts