Cassidy - 2015 Senior Model!


Introducing Cassidy - 2015 Kate DeCoste Photography Senior Model

my school: Mead High School
my hometown: Mead, Nebraska
my nickname: Cassie/Drina
my favorite candy: Reese's
my favorite drink: Lemonade
facebook or twitter: Facebook
favorite website: Facebook
my dream job: Diesel Mechanic/Lawyer/Farmer
first crush: Cayden
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Making it to State Trap
an unusual talent i have: I can sing
my favorite song: Letting the night roll - Justin Moore
the person i mos want to meet: Luke Bryan
my favorite things in my closet: Boots or Camo
something you always have in your purse: I don't own a purse
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: She's creative!
my goal after high school: To get a degree & get a good job
my hobbies: Shooting trap, Cheerleading
the last good book i read: The Boyfriend List
when i grow up i want to be: Haven't really thought that far
my favorite dessert: Lava Cake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Finally be done
three things no one knows about me: I like trucks, I'm scared of spiders & tornadoes, I love my animals
my friends would describe me as: Funny, outgoing, kinda crazy






Comments

Popular Posts