Lauren - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing: Lauren - 2015 Kate DeCoste Photography Senior Model!

my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Wahoo, NE
my nickname: Laur
my favorite candy: M&M's
my favorite drink: Mt. Dew!
facebook or twitter: Facebook
my dream job: Actress or Counselor
first crush: Probably someone famous :)
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Speech
an unusual talent i have: I'm not talented :(
my favorite song: Every One Direction song
the person i most want to meet: Melissa McCarthy
my favorite things in my closet: My Shoes
something i always have in my purse: Chapstick
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: It's different than any other photography place I've seen
my goal after high school: Go to College
my hobbies: Speech, School Play, Show Choir, Singing
the last good book i read: Mocking Jay
when I grow up i want to be: Counselor
my favorite dessert: Brownies
what i'm excited or about my senior year: Being a Senior!
three things no one knows about me: Most people know everything about me!
my friends would describe me as: Crazy, Loud, Probably Strange






Comments

Popular Posts