Rachel - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing: Rachel - 2015 Kate DeCoste Photography Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo, NE
my nickname: Ray or Rach
my favorite candy: Kit Kat
my favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
facebook or twitter: Facebook
favorite website: Facebook
my dream job: Psychologist
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: State Cross Country
my favorite song: Change your Mind by All American Rejects
the person i most want to meet: Ryan Gosling
my favorite things in my closet: I don't have a closet
something i always have in my purse: Lotion
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: It's a fun and inviting place
my goal after high school: Marry the Man of my Dreams and become a Psychologist
my hobbies: Reading, Writing Stories and Running
the last good book i read: The Infinite Moment of Us
when i grow up i want to be: A Psychologist
my favorite dessert: Cheesecake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: To be almost done!!!
three things no one knows about me: I enjoy writing stories, I seem like a quiet person until you get to know me, I'm a speech nerd.
my friends would describe me as: Reserved and Loyal






 

Comments

Popular Posts