Alley - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Cedar Bluffs
my nickname: Alley Cat
my favorite candy: Lifesaver Gummies
my favorite drink: Starbucks French Vanilla Iced Coffee
my favorite website: Pinterest
my dream job: Graphic Design
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: 3rd Rank in Class
an unusual talent i have: Fitting Front Legs Of Cows
my favorite song: Once Upon A Dream by Lana Del Ray
my favorite things in my closet: Sweater Dresses and Maxi Dresses
something i always have in my purse: Perfume
my hobbies: 4-H, Painting, Scrap booking
the last good book i read: Witch & Wizard Series by James Patterson
my favorite dessert: Anything Red Velvet
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Seniority
three things no one knows about me: I Am An Open Book
my friends would describe me as: Creative

the images below are from the 2016 senior campaign; "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!":









Comments

Popular Posts