Paeton - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo Public
my hometown: Ithaca
my nickname: PaeRae
my favorite candy: M&M's
my favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
my favorite website: Victoriasecret.com
my dream job: Nurse
my first crush: No idea
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Making NHS
an unusual talent i have: ?
my favorite song: Break Up in a Small Town
the person i most want to meet: Channing Tatum
my favorite things in my closet: Jeans!
something i always have in my purse: Wallet
my hobbies: Scrapbooking and Reading
the last good book i read: Keep Quiet
my favorite dessert: Cookies
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduating
three things no one knows about me: I sing, I LOVE purple, I have a lady crush on Jennifer Aniston
my friends would describe me as: Quiet and Shy

the images below are from the 2016 senior Campaign; "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"









Comments

Popular Posts