Hannah - 2016 Senior Model!

my school:  Raymond Central
my hometown: Raymond
my nickname: Hannah Banana
my favorite candy: Anything chocolate
my favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
my favorite website: buckle.com (shopoholic)
my dream job: Professional World Traveler
my first crush: Probably Harry Potter
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: My Grades
an unusual talent i have: Singing in the Shower
my favorite song: Anything by Ed Sheeran or John Mayer
the person i most want to meet: Dave Franco
my favorite things in my closet: Scarves & Cardigans
something i always have in my purse: Credit Card
my hobbies: Softball, FFA/4H, being with friends
the last good book i read: The Lovely Bones
my favorite dessert: Apple Snickers Salad
what i'm excited for about my senior year: New Classes
three things no one knows about me: I love reading, I love Harry Potter Books & Movies and I'm Terrible at Cooking
my friends would describe me as: Confident, Optimistic, Happy

The images below are from the 2016 Senior Campaign; "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"









Comments

Popular Posts