What's in a text message?



Words are powerful.  We sometimes can forget this when we are in the moment.  I know I have.  So, when I read the text below from a past client the other morning, it actually brought tears to my eyes:

Hi Kate!  I just wanted to let you know how many times I look at Janae's senior pictures.  It's all I've had of her this past year.  The warmth in her eyes and smiles are captured in your photos.  You cannot put a price on your work.  I'm so glad to have these photos of her.  She is missed terribly.  I also page through our wedding album, it sits displayed on our coffee table below the glass.  It's a beautiful book full of love.  On Sunday, we will be celebrating our first anniversary!  So thank you for giving us these priceless keepsakes.  I will treasure them forever.  
Thank you Kate!
Lisa Tesina

**(Janae is currently studying in Germany)









                                                                       Thank you, Lisa.  From the bottom of my heart.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts