Introducing Collyns Ely...



I  have had the privilege of photographing this little family for 5 years now.  Just about a year after I started my photography business, Tish got a hold of me through Facebook to photograph her and Kenneth's first addition to the family.  For a full year, I had the joy of photographing Miss Langly and then every year after around her birthday.  This year, Tish let me know that not only would they be scheduling Langly's 4 year photos in April, but also a newborn session!  On April 17th, I drove to Olathe, KS to the Krings home to meet Collyns Ely.  She was a dream to photograph.









Tish and Kenneth's home was perfect for this session with large windows all over, so we headed upstairs to the master bedroom for sibling and family portraits.







After Collyn's session it was time to capture the big sister who said when her mom told her I was coming; "Kate is coming to my house!?!"  As you can see in the first image, she was ready to get outside.


 While Langly swung on the swing set, she told me how much she loved her new house and when I said that her playground was pretty neat, she corrected me by letting me know it wasn't a playground, it was a play set. :)



 As you see by the photo below, you do not ask a 4 year old if she wants to come play a different game while she is killing bugs with her rock.




This image was actually taken in Langly's room in between sibling and family portraits while Collyns had a little feeding break.
 And this image was taken after I had put my camera and gear away.  I was packing up and chatting with Tish and Kenneth while Langly danced in the living room.  So of course, I had to grab one last shot of this cutie.

Comments

Popular Posts