Direct light...sorta: Part 2 with Brittany

Sometimes I have a concept in my head that in all reality is not going to be easy to execute.  Actually, this can happen to me more than "sometimes".  This is why I love what I do.  My models and parents are told at the beginning "We might try something and it won't turn out, but we will have fun doing it!"  For the June challenge I was to only use direct sun.  This meant, I couldn't use my flash, a reflector, nada.  When trying to choose a day that has full sun became the challenge, the two models and I just rolled with it.  I did get a few shots with direct sun with more being in an overcast light.  The most important thing for me in that hour was that the girls were having fun and if something turned out worthy of publication, that was just a bonus.
This is Brittany:














I also took a few shots of the girls together.  This was my fav:


Comments

Popular Posts