Josie | 2017 kateSEEN Team Model


Meet Josie...

School: Wahoo Public
Hometown: Wahoo, Nebraska
Nickname: Joz
Favorite Candy: Twizzlers
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Social Media: Instagram
Dream Job: Any job that I have the opportunity to help and improve others' lives
Favorite Place On Earth: Anywhere sunny and warm
Favorite Song: "Love Yourself" - Justin Bieber
Person I Most Want To Meet: Zac Efron
Favorite Brand: Nike/American Eagle
3 Things I can't Live Without: FOOD, phone, gum and of course family
Something I Always Have In My Purse: Gum
Favorite App On My Phone: Instagram
My Hobbies: Playing Sports, working out, hanging with friends and family
Favorite Fictional Character: Arthur
My Favorite Dessert: Brownies
What I'm Excited About For My Senior Year: New adventures, exploring colleges and careers, taking it all in








Gown: The Black Swan Boutique
Makeup: Ashley's Makeup Artistry
Hair: Rachael Shada

Comments

Popular Posts