Sydney | Wahoo High School



Sydney chose my one hour senior session and we shot it on a June morning.  I think the morning light was just beautiful and gave her session a softness that Sydney also has.  

The hot pink jumper was the perfect color contrast with the flowers that we found growing at my cousin's home (who I am lucky that they do not mind me rolling up at anytime to use their yard) and then changing into the pastel colors for her looks at her family farm.  

Many people ask me if a 1 hour or even a 2 hour session is enough time to get everything they want.  As you can see, we can get a lot accomplished in 1 hour! :)

Hair & Makeup: Ashley's Makeup Artistry





Having a makeup/hair artist on location so you don't have to worry about sweat or how your hair is looking!


Comments

Popular Posts