Stripped Session 10

When I met Allie at my model meeting in January 2016, I knew right off the bat that even though she came across as shy she was going to be a perfect addition to my model team.  Boy was I right!  When putting Allie in front of the camera, she takes direction very well and just kind of knows what to do.  I am sure she doesn't feel this way, but she is a natural. 

For Allie's stripped session, we mainly talked about her friends, new and old and what they had been up to since graduation and what her summer plans were.  At that time, her brother's wedding was in about 2 weeks so we chatted a little bit about all the things that go into planning a destination wedding and how stressful it can be when things do not go according to plan.  Fast forward to today and it looks like the wedding was a beautiful day.

We also chatted about how Allie has decided she will be attending the University of Nebraska - Omaha this fall.  She doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up yet, which in my eyes, is totally fine.  Heck, I'm 38 and have had two careers and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! :)  She expressed how a few friends will be going to UNO from her class, but her closest friends will all be at different schools.  Allie is excited and nervous for this next chapter in her life.  For people who do not grow up in small towns and literally see the same people every single day, this is like a foreign land to them.  Those that did grow up that way, leaving can sometimes give you separation anxiety.  But, in a way, it's a good step forward.  If it is meant to be, those friends will always be part of your life wherever it takes you, and Allie, I know you will go far.

This is Allie stripped...












































































The camera is mounted on a tripod to capture motion. 

Comments

Popular Posts