Reighan Paschall!

Little Miss Reighan Paschall kept me on my toes for her session at Heartland of America Park in Omaha, Nebraska! She fell in love with the geese that were swimming near by and even tried to get a little too close to one that was on land.





Reighan's mom and dad brought one of her favorite toys...a bubble machine! Once we started that up, Reighan was on a mission to pop bubbles. There are many great moments with her and the bubbles in two different areas of the park.






Heartland of America Park is a beautiful park with many areas to explore and Reighan is a little explorer by nature it seems. Her parents and I were usually trying to keep up with her, but every once in awhile, her dad would get her running back towards her mom and I with a big smile on her face! After an hour and a half of running and exploring, Reighan was ready to sit and cool off in this summer humidity. What great shots she gave me while she was just sitting on the steps!






My thanks to April, Trevor and little miss Reighan for a fun filled evening of photography!

Comments

Popular Posts