Kate's Kreative Kids Klub!




I am so excited to announce my new kids program! I have been so proud of capturing your child's first year with the Bambini program, that I wanted to figure out a way to keep capturing. Here is what the Klub is all about:

This Klub will capture the next five years of your child's life. And since it is called the Kreative Klub, let's get creative! Maybe your daughter loves Tinkerbell or your son wants to be a rock star, nothing is off limits.
You will have a session every 6 months at a location of your choice.
You may choose 3 of those sessions to be a family session so we can include mom, dad, and siblings.

You may also choose your favorite 10 images from each session and those images will be provided on a CD and include the rights for personal printing.
At the end of the 5 years, I will put together a DVD slide show that includes the beautiful photos and music. If your child was part of the Bambini program, you will receive a special gift at your first session.

That is ten full sessions for only $750.00!
As a bonus, if you pay your session in full at the first session, I will take 15% off the total price.

Please contact me for more information and any questions you may have.
402.443.6529
kate.decoste@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts