New York Project!

I spent one week photographing New Yorkers in their favorite location all over NYC this past June. I didn't have any specific outcome for this project expect to have fun! I was able to shoot 11 different New Yorkers that I had the pleasure of meeting while living in NYC. Most of them, I worked with in some shape or form and there is even a past roomie in there. :) The important thing is, I now call them friends and this was an awesome way to get caught up with each of them! I was very lucky that all of these beautiful people wanted to participate in my little project, even if I didn't have much direction to give them.

This is just the beginning of my project. As many of you know, I love going back to NYC as much as I can. I am hoping to recruit more friends and even some strangers to be part of this project as I continue in this NYC journey.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts