52 Project - Week 2

I spent part of week two and week three in NYC getting to know these two adorable kids.  Yeonoo and Hyeonoo live in Seoul, Korea and my only communication with them as been over Skype.  It was such a great week getting to know them in person.  This shot was taken at our slumber party at a Hell's Kitchen hotel that we stayed at for one night.  Their mom, Jung and I met when I was a freshman and she was a sophomore at Doane College in Crete, NE.  We were roommates for two of  years and I was honored to travel to Korea for her wedding in May 2001.  We thought staying in a hotel for one night while I was in NYC would be fun so we could just talk and what kid doesn't like a slumber party?  While they fell asleep around 10pm, Jung and I stayed up until about 4:30am talking and laughing.  One of my favorite nights in NYC.

Comments

Popular Posts