Colette - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing Colette - Kate DeCoste Photography 2015 Senior Model!


my school: Aquinas Catholic
my hometown: David City, NE
my nickname: Colette
my favorite candy: Anything!
my favorite drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
facebook or twitter: Twitter
favorite website: Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
my dream job: Anything with Money
first crush: Like Orange Soda Crush?
my biggiest accomplishment so far in high school: Straight A's!
an unusual talent i have: Fantastic Babysitter
my favorite song: Country Music
the person i most want to meet: Shania Twain
my favorite things in my closet: Sweatshirts - I'm always cold!
something you always have in your purse: Phone Charger
i love Kate DeCoste Photography becasue: Fun Pictures!
my goal after high school: 4 Year College
my hobbies: Eating & Sleeping
the last good book i read: Harry Potter - all of them
when i grow up i want to be: A Good Mom
my favorite dessert: Cheesecake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: It's the Last Year
my friends would describe me as: Talkative, Outgoing & Blunt






 

Comments

Popular Posts