Madison | David City Aquinas


As an artist and a business owner, one of the best feelings is when a former senior client's parent calls to book the next sibling.  I have been very blessed to have this happen many times in the past few years and it is always an honor.  The only request that Madison had was she didn't want any of the same locations as her sister.  When you are in a smaller town, the locations start to get repetitive, so I am always seeking out new spots especially for local seniors.  This year, I have branched out to  homes owned by family and friends who have graciously let me invade their yard on occasion.  I might even stop on the side of a country road when I see tall wild flowers growing in a ditch.  Madison was pretty much up for anything, so she was very easy to convince to walk through a muddy field...thank goodness those were some of her and her moms faves!

This is Madison...










 






Comments

Popular Posts