2011 Senior Casting Call!

I have started the tradition with the class of 2011 to have a Senior Casting Call every summer for the new class of seniors! This is an opportunity for me, as well as the senior. I started promoting this in April hoping to get teens from the Wahoo, Nebraska area, since that is where I am based. To my great surprise, I was able to photograph one senior from Wahoo High School, North Bend High School, and Lincoln Pius.

Molli Miller - Wahoo High School


Charlie Muller - North Bend High School


Amanda Demuth - North Bend High School


For being the faces of Kate DeCoste Photography, these three seniors received a free session and 10 digital images of their choice to post on facebook, myspace, etc. They also received 25 referral cards to pass out to friends and for each referral that books a session with Kate DeCoste Photography, they will receive a $10.00 print credit!






My thanks to Molli Miller of Wahoo High School, Charlie Muller of North Bend High School and Amanda Demuth of Pius High School!

CREDITS: GretchElizArtistry provided and applied the make-up for Molli Miller's session.

Comments

Popular Posts