Are you on FaceBook?

I am jazzed about the opportunities to connect with friends online. I have a great fan page that will keep you up to date on happenings with Kate DeCoste Photography. More and more I am connecting through social media, so I decided to create a fun, inexpensive way for you to look your best to all your old and new online friends. Several times a month, Kate DeCoste Photography hosts a Facebook Party.

Get some friends together and join me.

The portrait session will last 10 minutes, and you’ll have a choice of poses and on-location backgrounds to personalize your photo!

A few days after your portrait’s taken, the image will be uploaded to the Kate DeCoste Photography Facebook Party Album, and I will email you a link so you can tag yourself and drag the image to your desktop to use on your social networking sites.
Call Kate DeCoste Photography at 402-443-6529 to make an appointment for the next Facebook Party.

You’ll be glad you did. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts