Maddy - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing: Maddy - 2015 Kate DeCoste Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo, NE
my nickname: Maddog
my favorite candy: Hello Panda
my favorite drink: Salted Caramel Frappuccino
facebook or twitter: Both
favorite website: Barbie.com
my dream job: Olympic Thrower
first crush: Riley Staueffer
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Two Time State Champ!
my favorite song: Bastille - Pompeii
the person i most want to meet: Jennifer Lawerence
my favorite things in my closet: Galaxy Toms
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: She's Awesome!
my goal after high school: Graduate College
my hobbies: Softball, Basketball, Track, Painting Nails
the last good book i read: The Fault in our Stars
when i grow up i want to be: Elementary Teacher
my favorite dessert: Lemon Bars
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Track Season
my friends would describe me as: Loco, Happy, Loving







Comments

Popular Posts