Hilary & Jared | August 1st, 2015


I have known the Plybon family for good amount of years.  Deb (mom of bride) actually was one of my babysitters growing up and when I was in high school, I was a teacher's aid for Mrs. Gooding's second grade class that Melissa (sister of bride) just happened to be in.  Then many years later, Alison (sister of bride) asked me to photograph her second child's (Roman) first year.  I got to know Hilary while she was my intern at the studio.  While she assisted me on a wedding, we talked about Jared during the dinner of the wedding reception.   I can't tell you how overly excited I was when she called me and asked "What are you doing August 1st, 2015?"  :)
















































Thank you to Hilary and Jared for letting me be a part of your story.  

Second phtographer credit: Darin Cantrell.

Comments

Popular Posts