Foto Friday - Double Feature!

This week's Foto Friday features two awesome Encore Sessions!

The first session is with Jenny and Tate Briseno. I had the privilege of photographing their wedding day back in June. Jenny and Tate chose the encore session instead of the engagement session to go along with their wedding package. This session took place in the Rose Garden in front of the Lincoln Children's Zoo. This was a beautiful setting for this session and as you will see, we took advantage of the entire grounds.



Jenny and Tate - Encore Session



This next session features some very patient and just plain awesome people. I had asked Leslie and Mark to model for me more than a year ago when they were still engaged. It has taken a very long time to find the perfect opportunity for this shoot to come together. I had seen a photograph of the Beetison Mansion awhile back and felt all it needed was a bride. Once we arrived at the mansion the ideas that had formed in my head were starting to fade. I had an idea that I knew wasn't going to work once I was standing right in front of the house. But with my models on their way ready for a shoot, I needed to come up with something good...and come up with it fast.

Here is a look at the process and the outcome...

Behind the Lens - Encore Session

Thank You to: Jenny, Tate, Leslie and Mark.
Also a big thank you to: Sue and Erica.

Comments

Popular Posts