Janae - 2014 Senior Model!


Introducing Janae:

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Lincoln
my nickname: Janae-nae
my favorite drink: Shirley Temple
facebook or twitter: Facebook
favorite website: Google
my dream job: Wedding Planner
first crush: Nick Carter
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: 3 college courses, 4.0 GPA, NHS member
an unusual talent i have: I can make things sound complicated so people agree with me
my favorite song: Don't Stop Believin
the person i most want to meet: Marilyn Monroe
my favorite things in my closet: Tops and Belts
something you always have in your purse: Chapstick
my goal after high school: Attend college, earn a business degree
my hobbies: Traveling, exercising, listening to music, playing sports, karaoke
the last good book i read: Pride and Prejudice
when i grow up i want to be: an inspiring individual who makes a difference
my favorite dessert: Flavored frozen yogurt
what i'm excited for about my senior year: getting a college acceptance letter
three things no one knows about me: i'm a dare devil, I don't like coffee, I pray every night
my friends would describe me as: outgoing, crazy, hilarious, trustworthy, one of a kind











Comments

Popular Posts