Megan - 2014 Senior Model!


Introducing Megan:


my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Wahoo
my nickname: Kenny
my favorite candy: Kit Kat
my favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
facebook or twitter: Twitter
favorite website: Twitter
my dream job: Pop Star
first crush: Zac Ahrens
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Being 2014 Senior Model
an unusual talent i have: I have no talent that i can think of :(
my favorite song: "It wasn't me" by Shaggy
the person i most want to meet: My birth mom
my favorite things in my closet: Miss Me jeans & Nikes
something i always have in my purse: Money
my goal after high school: Travel the world
my hobbies: Dance/Swim/Soccer/Singing in the shower
the last good book i read: 1984
when i grow up i want to be: A mom
my favorite dessert: Brownie roll 
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Going to London
three things no one knows about me: I'm adopted, I have 3 birth marks, I don't tan easy
my friends would describe me as: A Perfectionist 








Comments

Popular Posts