This is Tylie...

I have decided to branch out in my teen line and started the Fresh Faces.  These young humans are not yet seniors, but still have amazing stories and talent to share with the world.  Why wouldn't I want to meet them and capture all of that amazement?  

Before meeting Tylie, I already knew of her and witnessed her talent first hand.  She has been involved in a few Wahoo High School musicals that I have had the privilege to attend.  So of course, for her "creative" portrait, I wanted to highlight her voice.  Though you can't actually hear her singing, I do think that the photos captured her in a way that if you looked closely, you can.  :)





















Makeup and Hair by Liza Simon of Wahoo, NE.  

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures of my beautiful niece. I love you and we are very proud of the girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of my beautiful niece. I love you and we are very proud of the girl you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts