Allie | 2017 kateSEEN Team Model


This is Allie...

School: Wahoo Public
Hometown: Wahoo, Nebraska
Nickname: Allie, Alleh
Favorite Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Social Media: Instagram
Dream Job: Taste Tester (of desserts especially...yum!)
Unusual Talent: I can tie my shoes really fast
Favorite Place On Earth: Hagge Park in Iowa
Favorite Song: Changes all the time, I can't pick just one.  Currently liking Shania Twain.
Person I Most Want To Meet: Ansel Elgort or Orlando Bloom
Favorite Brand: Burt's Bees
3 Things I can't Live Without: Chapstick, phone and ice cream
Something I Always Have In My Purse: Chapstick
Favorite App On My Phone: Episode
My Hobbies: Volleyball, hunting, fishing, doing hair, singing loudly
Favorite Fictional Character: Legolas
My Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
What I'm Excited About For My Senior Year: Nothing I know of?  I'm absolutely horrified and unprepared.











Gown: The Black Swan Boutique
Makeup: Ashley's Makeup Artistry
Hair: Rachael Shada

Comments

Popular Posts