Rachel | 2017 kateSEEN Team Model

This is Rachel...

School: Bishop Neumann
Hometown: Wahoo, Nebraska
Nickname: Rachel
Favorite Candy: Milky Way
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Social Media: Instagram
Dream Job: Psychologist/Neurologist
Unusual talent: Play piano with eyes closed
Favorite Place On Earth: Athens, Greece
Favorite Song: "Rolling in the deep" - Adele
Person I Most Want To Meet: Selena Gomez
Favorite Brand: Anything
3 Things I can't Live: Phone, friends & family, books
Something I Always Have In My Purse: Phone & drivers license
Favorite App On My Phone: Camera
My Hobbies: Piano, drums, speech, crocheting, coloring, composing music
Favorite Fictional Character: Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson
My Favorite Dessert: Anything chocolatey and caramel!
What I'm Excited About For My Senior Year: Discovering what I want to do in life (hopefully!)










Gown: The Black Swan Boutique
Makeup: Ashley's Makeup Artistry
Hair: Rachael Shada

Comments

Popular Posts