Another Monday, another mix tape!

Such an awesome weekend of shooting! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend for you to enjoy...






Many people have wanted to know, "Kate, what do you listen to while editing?" So I thought this would be a great way to answer that question! I am obsessed with Pandora Radio. It is just an awesome way for me to listen to music that I love and also to hear new artists that I might not have otherwise. While editing, I prefer more of a mellow soundtrack. I would have to say that my favorite editing artists would be Greg Laswell, Cary Brothers & Ingrid Michaelson. I have been lucky to see each of these artists in concert and have not been disappointed!

Enjoy today's mix tape...

Greg Laswell - What A Day


Cary Brothers - Something About You
allowfullscreen="true">

Ingrid Michaelson - You And I

Comments

Popular Posts