Kelly + Jason = August 23, 2012


When Kelly and Jason asked me to photograph their wedding, I was thrilled to be able to do a New York City engagement session with them last summer.  After deciding to change the location of their wedding to New York City, the place that they now called home, I was over the moon.  Not only do I think New York is the greatest city in the world, but I also believe that Kelly and Jason are truly what marriage is all about.  The ceremony took place at the eclectic Brooklyn Winery where friends and family gathered to watch this couple or team (as Kelly and Jason would say) make it official.  












Thank you to Kelly and Jason for letting me be apart of this amazing day.  It was an honor to capture all the love that you share for one another!

Comments

Popular Posts