Kate - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing; Kate - 2015 Kate DeCoste Photography Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Colon, NE
my nickname: Miss Kay and Mini
my favorite candy: Ferrero Rocher
my favorite drink: Coconut Life water
facebook or twitter: Yes
favorite website: Etsy
my dream job: Horse training or Diesel mechanic
first crush: LOL
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Shooting trap
an unusual talent i have: Horse riding
my favorite song: I have lots
the person i most want to meet: Brantley Gilbert or Jason Aldean
my favorite thing in my closet: Scarves
something you always have in your purse: Pepper spray
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: Her creativity
my goal after high school: Go straight to college
my hobbies: Horse riding, friends, shooting, driving, A-wheeling
the last good book i read: 50 Shades of Grey
when i grow up i want to be: A horse trainer
my favorite dessert: Tiramisu
what i'm excited for about my senior year: The pictures
three things no one knows about me: Nothing, I'm an open book!
my friends would describe me as: Loud, funny, caring, happy, opinionated








Comments

Popular Posts