Kelsey - 2015 Senior Model!



Introducing: Kelsey - Kate DeCoste Photography Senior Model

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo, NE
my nickname: T-Jack, Kels - Kels
my favorite candy: Reeses
my favorite drink: Water, Dr. Pepper
facebook or twitter: Twitter
favorite website: Wanelo
my dream job: Orthodontist 
first crush: Zac Effron
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Two State Championships
my favorite song: Anything Country
the person i most want to meet: Luke Bryan
my favorite things in my closet: North Face Jacket
something you always have in your purse: Money (pennies & dimes)
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: She seems cool :)
my goal after high school: Go to College
my hobbies: Cleaning, shopping, sports
when I grow up i want to be: Dentist...and famous!
my favorite dessert: Not a Fan.
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduation & Prom!
two things no one knows about me: I still love Bieber, I'm going to marry Luke Bryan!
my friends would describe me as: Quiet, Boring. 






 

Comments

Popular Posts