Hannah - 2015 Senior Model!




Introducing: Hannah - Kate DeCoste Photography 2015 Senior Model!


my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo, NE
my favorite candy: Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans
my favorite drink: Iced Tea with Lemon
favorite website: people.com
my dream job: Photographer for National Geographic
first crush: Zac Efron
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Surviving
an unusual talent i have: My Dazzling Sarcasm
my favorite song: She Will Be Loved
the person i most want to meet: Adam Levine
my favorite things in my closet: Fossil Bag
something i always have in my purse: Chapstick
i love Kate DeCoste Photography because: She met famous people at Starbucks :)
my goal after high school: Travel
my hobbies: Listening to new music/Pinterest
the last good book i read: Keith Richard Biography
when i grow up i want to be: A Journalist or Freelance Photographer
my favorite dessert: Ben & Jerrys - Late Night Snack
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduating
three things no one knows about me: I would love to go on The Voice (but I can't sing), Buy a Bull Mastiff & I want to go to Africa
my friends would describe me as: Hipster 





Comments

Popular Posts