Becky - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Wahoo
my nickname: Becky (or The Hawk, but that's a long story ;))
my favorite candy: Swedish Fish!
my favorite drink: Chai Tea and Eggnog
my favorite website: staggeringbeauty.com
my dream job: Right now, an Architect
first crush: Johnny Depp
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Being Really Cool...that's a joke
an unusual talent i have: I Can Crack My Nose
my favorite song: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
the person i most want to meet: Jesus
my favorite things in my closet: Shoes.  I LOVE Shoes.
something i always have in my purse: My Wallet
my hobbies: Crocheting, Obsessing Over Narwhals, Reading, Remodeling Our House With Mom
the last good book i read: Fearless by Francine Pascal
my favorite dessert: All of Them.
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduating
three things no one knows about me: I love Narwhals. That isn't really a secret.  I realized I don't keep many secrets.
my friends would describe me as: Ridiculous & Weird. 










Comments

Popular Posts