Kateri - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Bishop Neumann
my hometown: Wahoo
my nickname: Kat
my favorite candy: All of it!
my favorite drink: Sobe & Life Water
my favorite website: Tumblr
my dream job: Musician/Write Lyrics
my first crush: LOL
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: A's
an unusual talent i have: I can raise one eyebrow
my favorite song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift
the person i most want to meet: Taylor Swift or Mark McMorris
my favorite things in my closet: Leggings, Snapback, Long Sleeve Shirt
something i always have in my purse: $
my hobbies: Softball
the last good book i read: Catching Jordan
my favorite dessert: Ice Cream
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduating
one thing no one knows about me: I like to sing (when no one is listening)
my friends would describe me as: Random

The images below are part of the 2016 senior campaign: "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"










Comments

Popular Posts