Mayson - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo
my nickname: Scooby/Poodle
my favorite candy: Sour Patch Kids
my favorite drink: Sweet Tea
my favorite website: Twitter
my dream job: Photographer (Kate likes that answer!)
my first crush: Nick Jonas
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Making Show Choir
an unusual talent i have: I can make a loud click with my tongue
my favorite song: God Made Girls by RaeLynn
the person i most want to meet: James Franco
my favorite things in my closet: Shoes
something you always have in your purse: Lotion
my hobbies: Sing, Read, Draw
the last good book i read: Harry Potter Series
my favorite dessert: Angel Food Cake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduation Parties
three things no one knows about me: I like to Cook, Write & Clean
my friends would describe me as: Crazy!

The images below are from the 2016 senior campaign: "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"











Comments

Popular Posts