Kaylee - 2016 Senior Model

my school: Mead High School
my hometown: Lincoln
my nickname: Kiki and KC
my favorite candy: Skittles and Snickers
my favorite drink: Mountain Dew and Powerade
my favorite website: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
my dream job: Youth/Family Ministry, Early Education
first crush: Joe Jonas
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Honorable Mention for Drama, $10,000 Music Scholarship to Midland
an unusual talent i have: I can make animal noises
my favorite song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Shereen, any Billy Joel/John Lennon
the person i most want to meet: John Mayer or Billy Joel
my favorite things in my closet: Blazers & Converse Shoes
something i always have in my purse: Red Lipstick
my hobbies: Drama, Music, Softball, Cheerleading, FFA, Drama
the last good book i read: Bible & Beginning of Everything
my favorite dessert: Pie and Brownies
what i'm excited for about my senior year: To see what's in store for me!
three things no one knows about me: Still have the blanket I had in my crib, I like the Jonas Brothers, Still watch Drake & Josh
my friends would describe me as: Funny, Musical, Outgoing, Christian

The images below are part of an ad campaign: "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"









Comments

Popular Posts