Lydia - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Raymond Central
my hometown: Davey
my nickname: None
my favorite candy: Reeses
my favorite drink: Iced Tea
my favorite website: Pinterest
my dream job: Marine Biologist
my first crush: I can't remember
my biggest accomplishment so far is high school: Making it to State One Act
an unusual talent i have: None
my favorite song: R U Mine? by Artic Monkeys
the person i most want to meet: Emma Watson
my favorite things in my closet: My Watch
something i always have in my purse: Chapstick
my hobbies: Reading, Running and Acting
the last good book i read: The Great Gatsby
my favorite dessert: Cheesecake
what i'm excited for about my senior year: Graduating
three things no one knows about me: I sleepwalk, I can read fast, I used to do gymnastics
my friends would describe me as: Nice, Funny, Short

The images below are from the 2016 Senior Campaign; "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"









Comments

Popular Posts