Brittany - 2016 Senior Model!

my school: Wahoo High School
my hometown: Wahoo
my nickname: B or Brit
my favorite candy: Peach Rings
my favorite drink: Lemonade
favorite website: Wish
my dream job: Law or something with money
first crush: No Idea
my biggest accomplishment so far in high school: Good Grades
an unusual talent i have: Making Food
my favorite song: My Best Friend
the person i most want to meet: Channing Tatum
my favorite things in my closet: My Boots
something i always have in my purse: Food
my hobbies: Softball
the last good book i read: End Game
my favorite dessert: Apple Pie or Brownies
what i'm excited for about my senior year: To Be Done
three things no one knows about me: Love to be by myself, the farm is the one place I can be myself & I'm a softball freak.
my friends would describe me as: Weird, but very friendly.

The images below are part of the 2016 senior campaign: "Sink your teeth into 2016 with Kate DeCoste Photography!"










Comments

Popular Posts